Thursday, January 14, 2010

Post 101

K, thats cool. Over 100 posts. :) Its been way too long since Ive had the time to blog. My life has become very busy. Finals are next week and I am very stressed about them. I have two finals I am freaking out over, math and french. I can't wait to be done. And I'm taking the ACT in Febuary. I'm so busy with finals I haven't been really studing for that and its driving my parents crazy.
We haven't had like any snow this year, its been very mild. I like it. Its nice and easy to drive in. I still need to get my licence..... I think I'll wait untill after the ACT. I'm a little busy right now.
Tomorow after school some friends and I are going to Spokane to go see Avatar. Everyone going but me has seen it and loves it. Now you may be asking why we are driving over an hour to see a movie? Why, for IMAX 3-D. I have some friends *cough Dr. Crime. cough* who insist on seeing it in IMAX. So yeah. By the time we get home it will be about 11:30. Wow. Its going to be majorly fun though! I'm excited. But school tomorow is going to be really, really slow......

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your finals and ACT!!

    And your drivers' license.

    YFAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha *cough* Dr. Crime *cough*
    going to see Avatar was awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you have snow now ... hahaha Glad finals are over (found out through FB)--you made it--good job

    ReplyDelete