Saturday, November 10, 2007

Rainy Days



I know that most people don't like rainy days, but i do. I like how clean the air is afterwards. I also really like hot chocolate. :) I think rain is really pretty. And hey, this late in the year it might turn into snow. School getting canceled would be nice.
As u know, i love to read. But I'm having a hard time finding good books to read here. The libary is a lot smaller than the one I'm used to, and the books aren't as good of books. My school's libary is about the same size as the public library. Scary!!!! I would start buying books instead of renting, but I don't know what to buy. I want to read new books that I like, but I don't know anything about a book I haven't read already. And I have to buy them online, so I can't look through the book to see if I'll like it. *sigh*. Its frustrating living in a small town some times. When I am an adult, I'm going to make sure that wherever I live has a really nice libary.

No comments:

Post a Comment