Monday, June 2, 2008

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!

i only have two more days of school, and I am way excited! I have my Math and English finals left and thats it! I do have to present a slide show, but thats a piece of cake. In all my other classes I'm not really doing anything. Watching movies basically because there's nothing else left to do. I mean, what do you do in band when you have no concert to prepare for??
This summer I'm planning on trying really hard to stay busy and active. I want to go jogging about 3 times a week and I really want to work on getting rid of my acne. I don't have it bad, but it still drives me insane!!
I also have a lot of books I want to read, so I need to save up the money to buy them. I would normally just check them out at the libary or borrow them, but neither option has the books I'm looking for. I will try to borrow some books to see if I can find any new authors I like. Right now I'm saving up for the last two books of the Green Rider triology. I got the first one for Christmas and fell in love. So did Annica and one of my friends. I have the money to buy them, its just a matter of actually getting my parents to sit down and buy them online, then paying them, then getting my change. (I only have a 50 dollar bill)
And I want to check out the swimming pool here. I didn't get to go last summer, so I really want to see it. My parents bought a season pass, so I don't think that will be a problem. The problem will be not going if its really lame.
I hope that my dad takes me out driving this summer too. He might be really busy, but I've been looking forward to it since Feb. when I was old enough to legally learn. Ohhhh, I'm so excited! Only two more days till summer!!!!
kc

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy school is almost out for you! Summer is so fun! I can't wait to see you later this month at Scott's wedding reception in Parma on the farm! Good old farm! :) Anyway acne is annoying as a teen. It will get better; everyone feels just like you. :) Well stay good and can't wait to see you and yours!
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete