Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rain

I spoke too soon. For the last few days its been raining like crazy. I look back at last year and it rained a lot then too. Rain is defiantly better than snow though, so I'm not complaining, exactly. :) Last night I went to the boys last district game and they lost. It was really close and went into over time. Same with the girls b. ball team. I feel bad for both teams. Hopefully next year they'll make it! Now that spring is here I wish I had the time to do softball. But now that I'm doing school, drivers -ed, piano, and voice I just don't have the time. That is if I want to have any social life at all during the weekend. Luckily I have wellness, which hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I was scared that it would be really horrible, but I've really been getting into it. And I'm really glad I have it at the end of the day. That way I don't have to be sweaty all day, cause I get really really sweaty sometimes. EWWW!!!! Tonight is my 2nd day of drivers ed. Its not the most exciting class, but I'm glad that I'm finally in it.

1 comment:

  1. WOW: driver's ed. That's totally crazy; I can't believe it. I know you're very mature, but driver's ed. WOW; how exciting! I was scared to death. How do you feel--liberated or freaked out? :)
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete