Thursday, April 16, 2009

um....

.... No life changing stuff going on around here. The amazing Lora and her two girls are here and thats been pretty fun. I have been able to spend a lot of time with Rowan, its been really fun. I have many pictures on my cell. ;) Next week Mom and Dad are going.... somewhere for a confrence. Because we'll be in school we are all going to friends houses for those few days. Lucky for me my friend lives two houses down so I can run home if I forget anything. Its going to be sooooo much fun!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know I was amazing?!?! What a compliment!...or did you just write that in there because you know I check your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be fun to have some full-time sleep over at a friends. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at your friends! No funny business.

    ReplyDelete