Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sweet 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is my 16th bday! So far its been great. This morning I got a dress I've been wanting for a long time. I almost bought it for myself a few months ago, but didn't because it's a little more formal dress. I was so excited!! I went and got my makeup done at Macy's today and bought some of the stuff they used. It was really expensive stuff! Tonight I'm having a party with lots of friends. Its going to be lots of fun. I'm keeping it simple, but lovin' it!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Kelsey. Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your mom came, she was telling me that she was kind of stressed about making this a "sweet" enough birthday (as in cool/amazing/awesome). Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay; Happy belated birthday. Glad you got a great dress and perfect makeup day on your birthday!

    ReplyDelete