Friday, October 16, 2009

UUUURRRGGGGGG!!!

I have never liked math. Out off all my classes its always been the one I struggle with the most. So, of course, the hardest year of high school I get the worst math teacher I've ever had. He doesn't assign homework, he doesn't go over quizes and when he teaches its for like 20 minutes. That is NOT enough time to teach me something!! And he moves on to something new every day! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm havning a hard time. I've gone in and talked to him, and I'm still having trouble. I totally bommed a test today. VERY frustrating after trying so hard. GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!


Ok, I'm done venting. School is very stressful this year, so I think I'll be doing a lot of that.....

1 comment:

  1. Sorry! I hope it comes together for you. I hate that feeling of incomprehension. We hope you have a better day.

    ReplyDelete