Sunday, May 16, 2010

Katchup

Wow, only 17 (i think) days of school left! It's crazy. And I officially have my license now :D This weekend I drove the kids around to two parks and the library while mom and dad were in Spokane for their 20th. I got a little tan and we stayed out of the house most of the day. Double victory! I think summer is officially here for the most part. I had my first job meeting on Friday and start cleaning the pool this upcoming week. Not really looking forward to cleaning it, but I hope working this summer will be fun.
Its so weird to think that in less than a month I will be a senior. Its really scary actually. I so don't feel ready. I think everyone shares this feeling with me. My senior friends don't seem ready to graduate either! Ready to be done with high school yea, but not to leave. Looking back I realize that moving twice will make it easier to go off to college. I feel bad for the kids who have never moved, they have no idea what its like. This way I have at least had the experience of having to completely start over. I'm still not very good at making friends completely on my own, but I've done it twice so I can do it again.
My book is coming very close to an end. I am working on the last chapter, and I'm so ready to be done. I'm excited to be done so I can go back and revise, so it's hard to not rush. I keep having to tie up all sorts of things. If anyone loves to write the book The Art of Fiction is a great tool. I'm reading it to help me learn how to revise better and it's been very helpful. Not every single thing in it, but there are defiantly parts I've used. I suggest reading at least part one of the book. It's very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment