Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer Busy-ness

I have been very busy this summer and it's just going to keep building. This next week is girls camp and I am very excited and slightly nervous. It is my last year of camp and my first as a YCL, so I don't really know what I'm doing. Last year would have been my first year as a YCL, but because of the trek we didn't have girls camp. So all our YCL's this year have no clue what they are doing. But thats ok we'll have fun anyways. I'm glad I'm getting a week off of work, even though I don't get a full week. We get back on friday and I work on saturday.
The first weekend of August we have a multi-stake youth conference up in Spokane. I'm excited, I think it will be lots of fun. The sunday afterward a friend and I are driving to Rexburg ( how do you spell that?) for EFY. After EFY I am getting picked up as my Dad goes down to a wedding reception in Utah. So I'm not going home for a long time. After that school is almost here! I'll be a Senior, which is a very scary thought. I've been working on scholarships a lot this week and I hope I can make some good money. I could really use it, just like everyone else trying to go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment