Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Arts Fest


As you can see I've been playing around with my blog a bit. Its fun. :) This week in school has been really laid back so far. We have a four day week and two assemblies every day. During the assemblies kids come out and do artsy stuff like sing, act or show off their band. There has been some good music so far, along with some that made me feel like my ears were bleeding. But all around its been loads of fun. We have had a lot of bands get up and play which surprised me. I thought it would be primarily people on the piano and singing. We've also had some little skits, and one girl even got up and did a group mad gab. It was hillarious. Too bad every week can't be like this.
This is the last week of this grading period. That means we are in the last stretch of school. Its really weird to think about. Last year went by really slow because I had just moved. This year has been really fast. Time really does fly when your having fun!

4 comments:

  1. So, just wondering why I am not on your list of "COOL BLOGS?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new look

    yfac

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, my blog is haunted and won't let me add anyone else to the list. I've tried before and it never saves. My dad can't get it to work either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelsey,
    I've been out of the blogging loop for a little while. I love the new look, so chic! :) Anyway, your weather sounds like ours. Yuck I know. Today was nice I took Boston a big, long walk, but we're suppose to see more rain later this week, which probably means snow for me. :(

    YAY for the new phone excitement. I'm happy you're happy about the texting. I'm not a big texter, but I know all the kids your age do it without looking and can hold other conversations while texting--wow, major multitasking. :) Enjoy!

    Have a great day. love ya

    ReplyDelete