Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome back Moscow band!!!!

I'm very excited. The band went on a trip to Canada for a competition this weekend and gets back tomorrow. I've really missed all my friends and can't wait to see them tomorrow. Its been a long two school days.
Next year we are going to Disney Land. I can't do band every semester, only once a year. Since I did first semester this year I decided to do second next, which is when we go to Disneyland. And I have to say, that seems more fun than Canada. :) Hurry home band!!!
I'm glad I have such great friends that aren't in band though. I have lots that are amazing in band, but its very nice to have some friends here to talk with.
This morning my friend convinced me to work out with her. She's decided to try to get in better shape and wants a friend to go with her. Because of seminary we had to leave at 5 a.m. to go work out. That was really really early for me. But it felt good too.
Mom has been cooking lots of cool meals lately. Last night she made Lentil soup, tonight white enchiladas (one of my FAVORITES!!!). Dad seems to be enjoying work and comes home happy. Annica has started babysitting and stealing all my business. Jk. :) It just feels weird to have her be called to babysit instead of me. The rest of the kids seem to be enjoying life. We had a boy on the street get chicken-pox last week. Annica and I are the only one's who've had the chicken pox, so my mom and all the kids were worried they would get it. Luckily no one did!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear about everything. Tell you mom that Nathan and Tyler could get chicken pox vaccinations to help reduce the chances of catching it and if they do catch it, the symptoms won't be nearly as terrible.

    Anyway, that sounds great to have a band trip next year at Disneyland. How fuN!

    ReplyDelete