Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Consitency

I am working on being more frequent in my posts. So thanks to Grandma I have finally looked at my cousin's blog. And my observation: she is much more interesting to read than I am. I find that this blog is me just gabbering on about the day to day things in my life. Because honestly, I don't think I have anything truly interesting to say. So, after looking at her blog I tried to come up with something interesting to write about. Something besides what happens in my daily life. I decided that I might try two things, both of which are very cliche Kelsey.
(1) Write short reviews on books I have just finished reading and find worthy of giving a review about. Or not so worthy. (I'm hoping this will get me on more often. We'll see.) (2) post about my progress in my book. I haven't ever really talked about it on here. But I find when I talk, or I guess in this case write, about it then I get more motivated to work on the story and it get's my mind juice flowing. Nice phrasing there. Mind juice. I've never said that one before. So, I might occasionally post a small portion, a paragraph or so of my story. Or complain about my struggling with a character and how they have no depth, that sort of thing. And maybe I'll find a background that I just fall in love with one of these days too. I've been trying to find one, and many of them are very cute, but they just don't quite..... fit. So I'm still hunting for the perfect background. I may never find one, but I hope I do! Presentation is very important to me, being artsy and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment