Thursday, September 2, 2010

120th post

I have to say, I don't find it easy to come up with a title for my posts. So I just made this one the post number. Nice and simple. School has been....... school. It's going to be a lot of work, but hopefully I will feel like it's worth the effort. And that at least some of it will be fun. For one of my classes I might be able to include my book reviews as part of it. We'll see. I'll be talking about Mockingjay (last Hunger Games book) as soon as I finish it. Luckily I have a really amazing friend who let me be the first person to borrow it after he finished. Thank you Darrell!!!!!!! I'm very excited about it.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished Mockingjay yesterday! Loved it!

    Hope school goes well for you. Say hi to all those cute YW in Moscow for me!

    ReplyDelete