Monday, October 4, 2010

Homecoming

SO I went to homecoming with Tyler. It was quite fun actually. Of course the music wasn't the best quality, but we still had fun. We went to dinner before the dance then went our separate ways to get ready. I had a very cute black and white dress. I like it because I can wear it to formal occasions like a concert. And its just cute. I'll try and post some pictures later.
This week has only two days of school. Don't ask me why we only have two days. I don't question the logic, I just enjoy it. And I have no homework tonight. I haven't had that much this year actually. Except for my book which I am feeling a writers block about. My guess on the block is because I'm doing more technical revising and editing right now, and that's the part I don't really like. If I could write just one copy and have it turn out amazing I would totally be ok with that. I haven't done any real writing in a while, just revising here and there so maybe I'll just write a quick short story, or scene from a story. Just to get the juice flowing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment