Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Break

I decided I need a quick break from my homework. I've been doing it nonstop for three days. That's not entirely true, I have slept and had some yummy food. But the majority of my time has been dedicated to staying on top of some classes and trying to catch up in others. I don' t have any time to have senior-itis. So, I decided it was time to write another rambling post before I go insane. Or turn into scrooge. I was pretty close at school today.
I'm not sure what else to say. I have no witty thoughts running through my brain. Only sluggish longings for my bed and a little elf to come finish some of my homework for me. If only someone could do even just one class for me. Just my government final. And my stats project. And take notes on a book I have to read for a presentation. That would be nice. I can do the rest. Please? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment