Thursday, December 16, 2010

Randomocity

I have decided that I like my new blog format much better. Thank you blogger for having more than one format.
Winter break starts tomorrow after school. I can't wait.
I love breakfast foods, which is a good thing since tomorrow we are having a seminary breakfast and then the ward dinner-with- breakfast- food -Christmas..... thing. It'll be lots of fun.
I still have to do the majority of my gift shopping. And my homework.
I wish it would snow. (I know, shocking coming from me. But It shouldn't rain in December. At least not this far north.) We need a white Christmas. How does snow the day before Christmas eve sound Santa?
I have decided that Jenna should become a dancer. She had her first recital last night and I was very impressed, even if I didn't like the song.
I can't wait until the news years eve dance. BreAnne is going to do my hair all cute.
A friend who owes me a drawing of Alex Pettyfer should draw quickly and give it to me.
And the guys who owe me cookies should remember, and then make me snicker-doodles, since they're my favorite.
I'm not really sure what the point of this whole post is.
Looking up, I see lots of "I"s. It looks silly.
If I don't post again, *theatrical cough*
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment