Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

So Jenna and I spent the night together, trying to sleep but not being terribly sucessful. Granted, I slept better than last year. But you would think I would be the one to be woken up last, not the one waiting for everyone else, seeing as how I'm the oldest. Old habits die hard I guess.
Today was wonderful, I enjoyed watching everyone open their gifts. And I got the two things I'd been hoping for, but not sure I would get. Winter boots and a laptop!!! I've been needing one as my computer hogging has gotten worse from all my classes and since I'm graduating this year. I wasn't exactly expecting one for Christmas though!!
I think it's a very nice computer, not that I know much about computers. A little big for college life, but I like having a big screen. It's a hp. That's about all I know.
Thank you wonderful parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment