Sunday, January 9, 2011

Catch up

So, I must apologize. I promised that I would write book reviews. I have been lazy. So, I will do two books at once.
Graceling and Fire. I don't remember who they're by and I'm too lazy to google it. If your interested, I'm sure they will be easy to find, they are both by the same author.
Graceling is the first of the two, and creates a very interesting world where people with eyes of two different colors have special abilities, called graces. A girl, our main character, discovered at a young age hers is killing. The story is very good without becoming dark, surprising since killing is her graceling.
Fire is much the same way. It is set in the same world, but a different section with completely different characters. Only one character transfers between the books. This one was just as good, but sadder.
Both books are amazing, and I suggest them to all who like a good fantasy with a sprinkling of romance and action.

No comments:

Post a Comment