Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Statistics

I am avoiding studying for my statistics class right now. Honestly, its a little bit like pulling teeth without any medication. Especially seeing that I took stats my senior year of high school. And I don't really know how to study for my upcoming test. So my current method is to avoid it. I know, its naughty, but I've worked really hard so far today so I'm a little more okay with it. Though I was struggling with my paper on the electoral college. But I have all my sources and 1.5 paragraphs. And its not due for a while, I'm ahead of where I would usually be.
See how I make myself feel better?
But I really am tired. Lately I've started to have dreams again. I haven't remembered any of my dreams for years. The last thing I remember from a dream up until this week was a roll of cheese with a wedge cut out of it. I'm pretty sure it was rolling down the sidewalk. Yes, I have bizarre dreams. My dreams this week are just as strange, but also not terribly pleasant. They aren't nightmares, but I don't wake up glad I've had them. The one dream I remember right now had man eating plants in it. Like I said, not pleasant. And I'm the kind of person who likes happy, funny, witty dreams filled with Dr. Who or Merlin or some cute romance. Not plants with teeth. I'm not entirely sure how to deal with this seeing as how its such a new experience for me. The first dream I thought it was because I had cereal right before going to bed, but I've been very good about not eating before bed since then. I am here to report it is not the cereal.
I think my procrastination problem is happening because I need it to be Thanksgiving break. I'm going home and can't wait to see my family. I've already decided that I am not taking any homework home with me. I might not even take my computer. Honestly the only thing making me hesitate is how it will fare with the heater turned off. Probably not a good idea to leave it in a frozen apartment, even if I do kind of despise this computer. It has given me more grief than it should.
Alright, I think I'm going to be good now and memorize some equations. It's crazy that we need to know both z-score and t-score stuff, especially seeing as how z-score is pretty much used only in the classroom. I'd be a lot more okay with it if I didn't have to memorize any equations.

No comments:

Post a Comment