Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Surprise, surprise!

This last Friday I came home from college. I kept it quiet in order to surprise my friends, and boy did I surprise them. With the help of another friend I showed up Friday night at their weekly get together. The three of them were sitting on the living room floor with their backs to the doorway. I snuck up behind them and sat down between the two I was trying surprise and put my arms around their shoulders casually. They were still waiting for a friend to come so at first they thought I was her. Both looked at me and it took about five seconds for them to register who I was. Their eyes grew wide and then they screamed and freaked out. It was hilarious and made the month of barely being able to keep it secret that I was coming home worth it. Very satisfying. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Love that! So happy you're home with your family and old friends.

    ReplyDelete