Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finals week. AAAAHHH!!

Well, school didn't end up starting on Monday. We had a snow day. It was a pretty fast week of school. This next one will be extremely scary. Its finals week and I always freak myself out and think I'm going to fail everything. I have finals Tuesday through Thursday and have a half day on thursday and no school Friday. It will be such a good weekend. I'm hoping to get together with some friends and celebrate not dying over the week. I spend alol morning studying and then went to a YW scrapbooking activity and fireside. It was really good fireside, the spririt was so strong. The speaker asked us to make a tender mercies journal where we wrote down all the tender mercies we noticed for at least the month of January. I've always ment to do a blessings journal and nows a perfect time to start. I had a really good time. Our stake is trying a new thing where they have firesides and get togethers (like the scrapbooking) for just the YW every once in a while. We've had two so far and both were lots of fun. I hope they last!
The snow was finally starting to melt and then it snowed again last night. I wasn't very happy. I've discovered since I moved here that I don't like lots of snow. I miss our Colorado winters where it would all melt in a day. I'm definatly a mild winter person. I can't wait till summer!!

2 comments:

  1. It was great seeing you and your family this weekend. Here's a link to our blog if you ever want to check it out. http://parmafarmers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see you! Good with school and everything else. BTW, tell you parents I'm dying to see the flute-playing-in-the-kitchen video.

    ReplyDelete