Saturday, January 24, 2009

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

It's snowing again. I knew it would cause its winter, but that doesnt' make me any happier about it. I'm a girl who likes the sun, and I haven't seen it in ages. I miss our sunny Colorado winters. Mom drove off the road this morning on the way to the temple. Luckily she was safe and the car wasn't hurt at all. She didn't end up going to the temple after all. I haven't been since summer so I'm ready for a youth temple trip. My first week of school has gone ok. I went to a b. ball game last night and played with the band. It was lots of fun, but people were suprized I came. It gets kinda boring for some people. But its the only time I get to see some of my friends, so it was lots of fun.

2 comments:

  1. Tell you mom to stop being a crazy driver and stay on the road. Glad she is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW; I've heard about the crazy roads up there. I can't believe they don't plow properly! I know exactly how you feel about the snow. We too got a lot of snow this past week and although it makes the landscape gorgeous, I'm kind of over the whole snow thing. :) Anyway, glad Kathy and the car are okay. Bummer she didn't get to go to the temple though! :( Hopefully you have blue skies soon!

    ReplyDelete