Sunday, April 10, 2011

The cuteness of little children

Little kids are so cute. A near by aunt and uncle came to visit with their two little girls for the weekend. We see a lot of them, and I LOVE it. The little girls are four and... two (?) and both are the most adorable little girls in the history of the universe. Having them come visit reminds me of how blessed this world is to have little kids. What in the world would us boring older people do without them?
So a few friends and I went to a dance last night. We got ready together, one girl doing my hair all cute. I love getting ready with friends, badly singing along with Taylor Swift. The dance was my last one before I move out, so it was a momentous occasion. I was determined to have fun, and I did. I love dances so, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment