Sunday, April 17, 2011

My bedroom barfed

I know, I know, I posted yesterday. But this is too dramatic to not share. Last night after I got home from my friends house I went to put some of my clothes away. (Wow, nice story there *eye rolling.) Well, when I walked on the carpet by my dresser.... it squished. It took me a moment of disbelief to realize what it was. There was water leaking into my bedroom.
I frantically ran up to my parents who were just settling down for bed and shared the awful news. We moved my bed away from the water, got everything off the floor (I had no idea I had that much stuff on the floor) and I slept on the couch.
We tried calling lots of plumbers, but no one was avaliable. That makes sense as sad as it was, seeing as how it was past midnight at this point. So, I slept on the couch.
A very nice neighbor and his son are downstairs helping my parents rip up the carpet and who knows what else.
So yes, my bedroom is puked all over the family room.
Oh the joys of having a basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment