Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lillies, dancing, and ice cream pie

So, last night was prom. I wore a big poofy purple dress. It was a tie up in the back so it made me stand super straight. Now I kind of know what its like to wear a corset. I would hate having to do that every single day. *shiver* We went to an asian place for dinner, it was delish. I managed to eat a salad, rice and pork only with chopsticks. I was impressed with myself. Needless to say, it took all of us forever to eat though. It was lots of fun, but it reminded me that I'm glad I have church dances to go to. They are so much better and there is no dirty dancing. The decorations and music are always better too. How sad is it that a regular church dance has better decorations than prom? hm.
For mothers day Dad hid some lilies in my room yesterday. Now my room smells all fruity. Lilly's have a very unique smell, and I can't decide if I like it or not. We had a mint ice cream cake for Mom's cake, and it was soooo good. And I normally don't like mint ice cream, so that's saying a lot. We did a group gift of one week without laundry and one week without cooking. I think she'll appreciate those more than anything we could buy in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment