Sunday, May 29, 2011

Adventures in Joanns

So yesterday my mom and I went hunting for fabric for a skirt. My little sister has grown a lot in the last few months and almost none of her clothes fit, so mom was going to make her a few skirts. While she looked at patterns she would send me out to find fabric. Here's how the conversation went.
"How about this one?"
"No."
"This cute purple one?"
"Mm.... nope. It doesn't look like her."
"This one?"
"No."
New stack of fabric.
"This one?"
"No."
"This one?"
"NO!"
New stack of fabric.
"ANY OF THESE?!"
"Hm..... they don't quite work."
"I GIVE UP!"
It was an interesting few hours. At first I was frustrated, but by the end we were both laughing about it. Lets just say, my mom and I have very different tastes in fabric, at least when it comes to buying for my little sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment