Monday, June 6, 2011

X-Men: First Class

This weekend was my graduation party with a bunch of my friends. It was lots of fun with lots of delicious food. The weather even decided to cooperate so we could have it at the park and enjoy the sun. Everyone got hot which hasn't really happened yet this year. Afterward we went and watch the newest X-men movie. It was a good movie, the effects were well done. It helped me understand why Dr. X and Magneto are the way they are. Yes, I know, I do know a little bit about them. Not much because I've only seen one other X-men movie, but a little.
It's strange, because I am going to have moved out of the house before the month is over. I am still struggling with this idea. What am I going to do with myself?
And I realized today that I haven't posted about books in a long time. But I have decided that I am going to make a list on this blog of books. I can't do it right now because its on my computer and I'm on the family one. But I will. Eventually. Hopefully soon. It'll just be a list of books I've liked, any books I can think of. Teen or adult. I'm hoping to constantly keep the list growing and changing, taking off books I don't like as much when it gets too long. I'm excited for it. I'm hoping it will help me keep reading, even though I'll be super busy. I believe reading helps to keep my imagination growing and since it's constantly being stomped down by a stressful life I can use the help. And it should help me with my writing. The more in my mind the more I have to draw from in my own writing.
Have a great June! Hopefully it will be dry and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment