Saturday, June 18, 2011

College!

It's official. I'm a college student. It's totally, absolutely, ridiculously insane. And makes no sense. I don't understand it.
The last few days of New Student Orientation have felt like EFY (church camp). I bet that will fade when classes start. On Monday. Crazy. I'm not really sure how I feel about that. I'm excited to get going... yet I would like more time to adjust. And no homework. That was one of my favorite parts of my senior year.
Tomorrow is my first day in my student ward. I'm sure it will be amazing, but I can't help but be a little weirded out by the whole idea of a ward full only of people my age. It will defiantly take some getting use to.
Once again, my whole life has turned upside down. It'll be interesting to see how everything works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment