Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend family reunion

Yes, I had another reunion. And I loved every minute of it. Its so much fun to see my family and spend some quality time with them. It was nice to know my roommates missed me while I was gone too. They all seemed excited to see me.
I went and saw Harry Potter this weekend, midnight showing. I must say, I rather enjoyed it. (Imagine me saying that in a bad imitation of a British accent.) Even though they changed things and rushed the first half, I still enjoyed it. The effects were cool, as always. I think I might just have to save up and buy myself the two HP 7 movies. Because I really do enjoy them. A lot. though, I'll wait till they are both out and the price has gone down. I'm very.... tight with my money, especially now that I'm in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment