Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another Post

I looked and saw how many posts I have so far and was shocked to realize that its under 100. I have had this blog for about 2.5 years, so thats not very many. I decided to post more often. Mom and I went and got flowers for my little garden spot yesterday. I have a space under my window that has some tulips and daffodils. Not enough to make the space look nice though, so we went and got some more. The space will still look sorta bare, but the flowers we got will grow to get pretty big. When the plants get to full size the space will be full.
Annica and Nate are signing up for a baskeball camp. Jenna isn't sure what sport she wants to do. My parents never made me pick a sport so I have never really stuck to one. I've tried soccer, softball, basketball and swimming. I like softball but last years experience wasn't that great. So Mom and I were just talking and we decided I should do rock climbing again. We used to do it every once-in-a-while in Denver and I really enjoyed it. We have a really tall wall here on the U of I campus, but because I'm not a student I've never gone because it kinda cost a lot. But Mom's willing to spend the money and I'm ready to work out. I like exercising, but I have a hard time getting myself to just go out and run or something. I like playing sports with friends and working out that way. I'm really excited for rock climbing though! Its been a long time and I know I'll be sore, but it'll be a good sore. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried rock climbing but it looks like fun and a great work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! That would be a great sport to try. How fun! I'm jealous you get to go and pick flowers for your little garden spot. I'm hoping to plant more flowers next year, but this year I'm not even 1/2 way done and we're out of the money we budgeted so it'll have to wait. :( Anyway, I had no idea your blog was 2.5 years. WOW!

    ReplyDelete