Sunday, September 4, 2011

Church

I can already tell I am going to love my ward this year. Everyone I have talked to is amazing. I am quickly making friends and it's a wonderful feeling to feel like people know you and want to know you better. Church today was very spiritual. Fast Sunday's do seem to have a separate spirit from other Sunday's. I teared up a few times.
Last night was the opening social and I really enjoyed myself. Walking back to our apartment complex a group of us starting singing snippets of Disney songs. None of us knew any of the songs all they way through, but it was fun anyways. We'll just all have to learn a few songs all the way through so we can sing them together. I doubt we sounded very good, but who cares.
I can already tell that this semester will feel more home-like than my last semester. I'm very excited about my budding social life.

No comments:

Post a Comment